Game of Thrones LCG Unofficial UK Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi everybody!

4 posters

Go down

Hi everybody! Empty Hi everybody!

Post by Ryan4815 Sun 1 Mar - 14:15

Hey everybody. I'm Ryan, aka Ryan4815 on OCTGN/agotcards/cardgamedb/other-social-stuff.

I got into playing AGOT whilst on a year abroad scheme in Boston, MA for my university degree. The community out there is pretty awesome, I'm sure you all remember Sandy and Aaron at Blackwater Bay. Now I'm back in the UK and trying to get involved in as much Thronesing as possible!

I live in Southampton which sadly does not have a meta (just a few of my university friends remain to play with) which makes London the nearest meta to me. I attended Blackwater Bay last year, going 6-0 in the swiss in my first UK tournament which I was pretty happy with. This year I have been to two Store Championships so far, winning one of them. I'm eager to attend a big European tournament (i.e. Stahleck) this year, before v2 launches.

This forum seems like a pretty awesome way to keep in touch with the various meta's and organize events and meet-ups, so kudos to the creator! Smile I look forward to playing some more games with you all soon!

Ryan Very Happy
Ryan4815
Ryan4815

Back to top Go down

Hi everybody! Empty Re: Hi everybody!

Post by OldShrimpEyes Sun 1 Mar - 19:39

Nice to see you on here Ryan. I was looking forward to a chance to have a rematch with you at Stockton after our game at Dark Sphere but I couldn't face the train journey in the end. I shall instead look forward to the next time we can meet on the field - and congrats for your win the other day.
OldShrimpEyes
OldShrimpEyes

http://Www.lolcraven.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by markdrive Mon 2 Mar - 10:02

Ciao Ryan! I really enjoy our match on Saturday. I know it's a long shot from Southampton - but in the London meta (thanks to Vince push) we are thinking to organise a monthly league the first Sunday of the month in Dark Sphere. Would you be interested?
markdrive
markdrive

Back to top Go down

Post by Vince Mon 2 Mar - 11:41

Hi Ryan!

And welcome \o/ !

You're more than welcome anytime you want in London Smile. I hope you'll find players in Southampton as well Smile. Do you know where is the shop? Usually it starts there ^^.
Vince
Vince
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan4815 Mon 2 Mar - 20:48

Hey. Looking forward to playing your next Greyjoy deck Lol! I would definitely be interested in these Sunday leagues in London; travelling up once a month to play some games with you guys sounds great. Sadly there doesn't seem to be many players down here. I'm trying to get some gamers from work interested, but they are holding out until v2.
Ryan4815
Ryan4815

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum